- We collect information from you when you place an order.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, phone number, email ID & billing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems
- We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We follow best practices in safeguarding your personal information. We apply the following principles for any online and offline collection, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE – When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- SECURITY – We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING – We don’t share your information with other 3rd party companies to provide our services to you.
- iGeeksonline.com is the trading name of iGeeks Online LLC., which is a registered company in the state of Ohio, If you provide information to any of our support associate.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Terms & Conditions
- Credit: Parts of this document were created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org this Agreement was last revised on April 15, 2016.
- Content: means Software, Materials, Services and other related information; collectively.
- You or you: means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
- Geekstechsa.com: All references to iGeeksonline.com refer to iGeeksonline.
- iGeeksonline.com experts: means technicians and specialists certified by iGeeksonline.com to perform the Services under this Agreement.
- Per Incident Service or Per Incident Plans:Indicates One-Time Support Service or One-Time Support Plans are non-tenured service provided by iGeeksonline.com with the sole objective of fixing a single and Specific technical problem faced by you for which you can call us back within 7 days after 7 days you are not entitled for the support and in case you need further support you will have to extend the support by paying the remaining cost.
- Term-Based- Services & Term Based Plans are tenured Term plans offered by iGeeksonline.com that are active for a specified period and will not include any incident based plans.
- Software means a computer program of any kind, whether owned by iGeeksonline.com or a third party, whether delivered via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, including client and/or network security software. Elements of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both iGeeksonline.com Software and third party Software. Your use of Software is subject to the respective agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement.
- Description of the iGeeksonline.com Services: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and the specifics of each Service Plan, iGeeksonline.com provides remote technical support to consumers of personal electronics via telephone, on-line chats, and email. The products that are supported by iGeeksonline.com and the Services are described in detail on the iGeeksonline.com website. Services will be provided by iGeeksonline.com technical support experts using commercially reasonable efforts to solve problems that arise in connection with User & proper and authorized use of the Supported Products. In order to facilitate the provision of the Services by iGeeksonline.com to User, it may be necessary for the expert to access the User’s computer remotely via Remote Computer Control in order to diagnose errors, make required adjustments and corrections to configuration, and administer the system as necessary. During the Services session, iGeeksonline.com may:
- (a) Ask you to install certain support software on your computer by downloading the support software from the Site.
- (b) Ask for your permission to use the remote assist tool through the iGeeksonline.com to remotely access and take control of your computer.
- (c) Gather system data and modify computer settings in order to diagnose or repair a problem.
User’s Obligations: You acknowledge and agree that most, though not all, issues can be corrected through close cooperation between the EXPERT and the User. In order to facilitate the prompt resolution of support issues, User shall provide to iGeeksonline.com reasonably detailed documentation and explanations, together with underlying data, to substantiate issues and to assist iGeeksonline.com in its efforts to diagnose and correct problems. User shall listen carefully to the EXPERT at all times and follow the instructions issued by the EXPERT. User represents and warrants that it has working knowledge of its hardware system, any relevant software, and the facts and circumstances that give rise to a support incident. User shall ensure that the full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to User during a support session and that the said system is connected to the internet via a high-speed connection. In order to purchase Term Services.
Limitation of Liability: Neither iGeeksonline.com, nor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or employees shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from or concerning the use or the inability to use of the Services or INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, Data or other intangibles, In any manner, however caused and on any theory of liability, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If iGeeksonline.com works with you on any password or other access control oriented problems, iGeeksonline.com strongly recommends that you reset such passwords(s) immediately following the completion of the Services.
Startup/One time fix plan : (The Customer can call us and can cancel the subscription within 7 business days , It is non refundable after 7 business days).
Business/1 year plan : (The Customer can call us and can cancel the subscription within 7 business days incase cx calls after 7 business days a one time plan charge will be deducted and the reaming amount will be refunded back within 5-7 business days.)
Gold/3 years plan : $299.99 (The Customer can call us and can cancel the subscription within 7 business days incase cx calls after 7 business days a one time plan charge will be deducted and the remaing amount will be refunded back within 5-7 business days.)
Custom plan : (The Customer can call us and can cancel the subscription within 7 business days incase cx calls after 7 business days a one time plan charge will be deducted and the remaing amount will be refunded back within 5-7 business days.)
Cancellation policy :-
As per the cancellation policy, customer is eligible for the cancellation of the subscription within 7 business days after that Customer is not eligible for cancellation of the subscription .
Note:- The software that we are installing on the computer is as per your requirement and neither we own this product we are helping you buy this product online so the cost that you see online on the official website of the recommend product it is non refundable as we are not charging you for this product we are only recommending it you as per the compatibility of your system .